All about the power:This was a picture from my final night at Tuesday volleyball while I was home for the summer. The young lady who is setting me the ball has become someone that I hold in very high regards. She is a little older than I am and married to a fantastic guy, and the two of them have six, count them six, wonderful boys. Michelle and I played in the Kansas Summer Olympics. We didn't fair very well but Michelle and I know how to have fun anyway. I really treasure my time that I get to play with her. I was only able to play three Tuesdays and yet I got to be on her team every single game. This is the woman that I would love to find sometime. She is an amazing athlete and loves the chiefs. She loves to go out and have fun and she loves her children. She actually is now going back to school to become a nurse. I have no idea where she gets the energy to do all that she does. Michelle thank you for all you do...you really mean a lot to me and I don't probably tell you that enough, thanks.

No comments:
Post a Comment